BlackVue New App Version (3.4.2)
Table of Contents
1. VERSION 3.42 UPDATED
1.1 UPDATED FEATURES
For the updated version BlackVue Apps 3.42,
- Added a Guest Mode for direct Wi-Fi access without login requirement to access the camera and app's downloaded videos.
- After registering a camera to the Cloud, if a camera is not connected to the Cloud, the camera will default to the Wi-Fi connection method.
- Changed the default tab to Camera instead Explore tab, for logged in users.
- Improved the loading speed of the tabs.
- Removed the Event Map auto-sharing option. Videos must be shared manually.
- The "Do Not Show" popup option will hide the popup for 7 days instead of 1 day.
- Bug fixes and stabilization improvements.
1.2 CONNECT TO WI-FI CAMERA
After clicked " Connect to Wi-Fi camera", verify camera page will pop out.
To verify , go to Phone Setting - Wi-Fi connection
Find the dashcam SSID that need to be connected.
Input the dashcam password for the selected dashcam.
Password can be found at the box of the dashcam or at the dashcam body itself.
- Dashcam is connected once password is verified.
Go back to BlackVue App and click "Continue".
- User has successfully connected to camera to retrieve videos or change the settings.
1.3 DOWNLOADED VIDEOS
- After clicked " Downloaded videos", user has access to the apps downloaded videos.